Question regarding how to contact entertainmentcrave.com

Short story. Had to have my ISP change my IP address Tuesday. I have FIOS with coaxial to the box so it's not just a matter of unplugging my gateway and router. No issues until reset tonight. No nCraves or instaGC videos (I don't watch instaGC videos but they are a good way to see if you are soft banned). I still have access to all other Watch videos and activities and EarnHoney is 8 across the board.

I want to contact entertainmentcrave.com and explain that my IP switched and ask them to stop blocking it (like I've done in the past). The issue is when I try going to entertainmentcrave.com I am getting directed to a page that reads Welcome to nginx on Debian! Curious if it's something on their end with their site? Or if there's any other way I can contact them?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.



Submitted November 17, 2017 at 03:43AM by sjeter99 http://ift.tt/2yQzVd1

Comments