IOS and PC video sites/apps

Hey all! Ive been doing this online beermoney now for a month or 2 and still feel uncertain about my choices of where I'm allocating recourses because of how dynamic these sites are. Recently I've been finding the following to work best for me: Earnhoney (only the discover media tab) PerkTv (two-four tabs on computer and apptrailers on my phone) EngageMeTv (one window, connected to earnably)

The reason why I only have one or two windows on multiple platforms is so that I lower my risk of shadow ban, and if you can, don't put all your eggs in one basket :) This is what's been working for me, if you have any suggestions to help me out or want to comment your routine for others to learn please do!



Submitted November 28, 2017 at 03:59PM by -RubyShank- http://ift.tt/2Ag3Bnz

Comments