Grindabuck!!!

Hey guys I'm here to tell you why Grindabuck is the best cash website ever. If you have a PC with a lot of ram that can handle multiple videos than I suggest running it with this set up like I do.

You can earn unlimited grindabucks and EH's video loyalty is one of the offers. So you can run 3 instances in 3 separate windows (not tabs) of video loyalty.

Then you run 3 engageme.tv windows.

Then you run 1 video loyalty window.

Right now they they are having a christmas bonus on points. I find that each window running nets me about 144 grindabucks a day x 7 windows = 1008 grindabucks = $10.08.

That is all on one pc. Best part is they have a BTC cashout. Very fast, there is always a mod in chat to cash you out if need be, otherwise they will do it automatically two times a week.

Best part is, I'm actually going to be offering 0.001 BTC (currently worth $8) if you sign up with my referral link. In order to protect myself I would like to wait until you make your first cashout before I start sending everyone on reddit my bitcoin lmao. But if you use the website as I recommend that should only take you 24 hours to make the minimum cashout of $10!

Comment here if you end up using my link, and when you make your cashout leave your wallet address as well. Blockchain is a bit backed up right now so I will send you a video of me sending btc to your wallet so you can be sure im not cheating you in anyway.

Thanks everyone! And here is my link:

http://ift.tt/2BjZpB2



Submitted November 24, 2017 at 06:46PM by nrw28 http://ift.tt/2zkDfxf

Comments