Earnhoney ads that work for mobile?

I'm loving Earnhoney so far. Just confirmed my first 5 dollar paypal today with 1.00 it gave me free, 2.50 I earned overnight (2 devices) and some running during day. Overall, seems pretty solid.

My problem is the ad service I like doesn't allow me to watch on mobile. So I was just able to use my pc and laptop. It's called discovermedia and it pays 3 nectar per video.

I've tried to use the 'TVMinutes' and it doesn't payout a single coin. Even when I ran it overnight. Discoverymedia seems to be the only reliable one for me.

If anyone knows a service I can run overnight on mobile devices please let me know. On top of that, if theres a way to trick it into thinking your phone is a desktop please let me know that too.

Thank you!



Submitted November 19, 2017 at 10:46PM by voyager14 http://ift.tt/2hNfbPW

Comments