Earn Vertcoin by watching ads.

There is a subreddit called r/beermoney that is all about earning modest sums of money through various tasks and watching ads/videos. Some sites in that vein you may have heard of are Swagbucks, Perk, Instagc, Bing Rewards, and earnhoney.

I was heavily into such sites, especially Swagbucks and Perk, in college. Nowadays I have a demanding job and the maintenance and tasks aren't worth it. But recently I heard about a beermoney site that pays out in crypto - and not just BTC/LTC/ETH. It offers VTC!

The site is called earncrypto.com. It's not my site and you can search around to find out it's legit. It's been around for several years.

It offers various earning opportunities, but the best option by far is the watch videos option. It is very low-maintenance and runs well on its own. It does have an "are you still watching" pop-up every few hours that makes me miss out on many hours of earning while I'm at work. Even so, I've earned between 20 and 65 points per day running it on a Chromebook. (It's website-based.)

Points are roughly equal to one cent of your preferred cryptocurrency. You can change your earning currency at any time. With more checking, I imagine $0.50-0.75 is well attainable. And remember, that's at current VTC prices. If you believe in the project - and if you're here, you probably do - then the "true worth" of the points and your daily earnings could ultimately be much higher.

The withdrawal/transaction fee is 0.0200 VTC. They subsidize the fee if you withdraw a certain amount; the amount seems to be equal to $10 USD of the currency, so it's currently 2.3188 VTC.

The website has a referral system. Referers get a bonus equal to 10% of what their referrals earn. This doesn't take away from the referred person's earnings, it just adds to the earnings of the person who referred them.

Here's my offer: If you sign up for the site through my referral link, I will give you the 10% I earn from the fact that I referred you, up until your first cash-out. I will even cover the transaction fee. So, for example, if you join and earn 1 VTC and cash it out, I will have earned 0.1 VTC off of you. Upon your cash-out, I will send you 0.1 VTC (and will cover the transaction fee out of my own pocket).

Here's my referral link: http://ift.tt/2zUSjCV

Please feel free to ask questions!



Submitted November 19, 2017 at 02:50AM by jaqen16 http://ift.tt/2j6JhLa

Comments