DiscoveryMedia IP Not Qualified - NOT SOFTBANNED!

I've never been able to use the discoverymedia offers and I feel like im missing out :PP. I'm making around $2 a day with 4 computers running TVGlee, TVMinutes, MatchedCars, and MiiMD. (so about $0.50/device/24 hours, some days made $3.50 completely passive other days I've made only $1.75) ABOUT $20 REDEEMED SO FAR AND RECIEVED WITH $13 IN HD$ CURRENTLY) I'm satisfied with this little extra beermoney it's great so I don't think im softbanned on earnhoney in its entirety.

"Your media content has been opened in a exclusive window. Please navigate to that window to discover it. This windows will remain and will be helpful for you experience. Please keep it opened. Important: You must keep your adblocker/pop-up blocker disabled or whitelist Discover Media website, otherwise you experience will not work.

Your IP is currently not qualified for this offer. Please check again in a few hours." I just get this message, I think even before I made a dollar on earnhoney and before i was completely dedicated to using it, i still got this message. Never made a single nectar from the talking donkeys offer neither I believe.

Any words of advice/anyone else getting this from DiscoveryMedia offers?



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 09:08PM by Stackingg http://ift.tt/2zEyqz0

Comments