DiscMed Adjustments

OK, so I was disappointed, but not too surprised to learn about the credit issue since I legit just joined EH a few days ago & was making unholy HD with just one window running DiscMed on my laptop 24/7. But since I am new, & though I already did math to estimate what adjustment will do to my current total, I have no basis of comparison for what my current earnings should be with normal crediting aside from that math, which based on posts here reads like I’m doing high side of normal.

My issue is that based on what I know, I think my current earnings are still over-crediting! Today (11/29) I’ve made 255HD on DiscMed alone (1 window, 1 laptop). It’s only noon.

My adjustment hasn’t hit yet, so is that a sign that the glitch hasn’t been resolved in my geographic area yet? Are other people who haven’t been adjusted yet still running hot?



Submitted November 29, 2017 at 12:39PM by perfecthannah http://ift.tt/2i4aEoJ

Comments