Better understanding of soft bans and 3rd party verification services

This has been one of the most disappointing beermoney years in recent history. I have been doing beermoney for over 4 years now and I have never experienced anything like this before.

Before I start spiraling into a endless rant I am hoping to get a better understanding of all of these issues to hopefully find a balance between keeping everyone happy and not earning 10 cents every 10 hours.

I have been googling this for a while(months) and have been reading a lot of what people have been posting since January. What I can gather is Methbot was the catalyst that kick started the decline of beermoney. 3rd party Verification services have increased there sensitivity to all ad traffic to such an extent that those of us who had built up our farms over the last few years can no longer use even a quarter of our potential without getting soft ban. Some of the more well known reasons we do get softban is if we register as exhibiting "bot like behavior" which doesnt mean we use bots but that our ips run so many ads one after the other that our ip seems like we might be bots or if our traffic doesnt seem valid which I assume means that we watch these videos but have never clicked on the ad that we are watching to make a purchase. I am aware that those are not the only reasons why we would get soft ban but those are more often then not the two biggest.

There are still a few things I really dont understand about these soft bans like. With earnhoney when I am soft ban and am lucky to get one ad every hour or so why do I get endless ads when I log out but still stay on TVglee? If its my ip that soft ban then why am I getting so many ads on that ip just logged out of earnhoney.

Also I love beermoney and I rather not ever take the risk of trying to abuse it because losing it would not be worth what ever risky increase in points I might get so with much disappointment I have reduced my farm to a fraction of what it was less then a year ago. I literally have dozens of phones and tablets just sitting on my shelf gathering dust because I know if I do end up using all of them I will get soft ban and make pennies again.

I know that no two IPs are the same and what works for one (getting good amount of ads through one app) doesnt mean it will be the same for the other. But there has to be some kind of outline or logic to the reason why we get soft ban, how to avoid it and how to get unban quicker. This community has been dealing with this for 11 months now so how about we just pool what ever information we have and help each other in adjusting to this new reality by everyone contributing. let us know what has worked for them in the past , what caused more harm then good etc. Hopefully if this post wont get bashed to much and like minded individuals really do want to figure this out then we can have a do`s and donts list/ guild on how to avoid a soft ban for beermoney 2018.

I will start with what I have learned with my personal experience

For me I know I am soft ban if encrave/engage is gone for me on swagbucks and instagc, earnhoney is giving me no ads all day and if i get a notification on engagme.tv that says something like this session has been suspended due to no activity(not to be confused with the are you still watching notification). What has helped me in the past is just shutting down all beermoney activity for a 1-5 days. The way I check to see if I am no longer soft ban is just to click on encrave to see if there are available offers. When they are available i turn my farm back on but remove a device or use less of one or two devices. A few temporary instant fixes for me include changing my public ip address, changing the mac address of all my devices and clearing all cookies and cache which results in the removal of the sost ban for anywhere between 5 hours and 3 days. The only long term fix I know if is to just stop farming for a bit.



Submitted November 21, 2017 at 04:04AM by DamnYouStannis http://ift.tt/2Ba5gc8

Comments