Not sure what my issue is, but I've stopped getting ads mostly.

I only started using EH the last couple of days. So I've been keeping track of my revenue in periods of tests to try to scale up.

2 nights ago I ran 2 watch tab overnight and averaged 4.7 HD/hr.

Last night I did the same and got 4.1 HD/hr.

So today I decided to do an experiment and I ran 4 watch tabs on one machine for 3 hours. I averaged 8.1 HD/hr which I am very happy about. But suddenly after I counted up my revenue and closed my tabs, I stopped getting the same amount of ads that I have been the last little while...

I thought that I may have been softbanned, but looking at my numbers, I'm an 8 on this machine on EarnHoney, and I'm the same as In General for all other categories.

I'm running a test tonight with only 1 tab to see how much I average. If my ad numbers are the same as before, it should end up at around 2 HD/hr. I'll update my post tomorrow with the result.

Anyone have any theories about why I may have suddenly tanked in ads but my user panel numbers are all still excellent?

Thanks.



Submitted October 30, 2017 at 10:56PM by yohiyoyo http://ift.tt/2zRCqfm

Comments