Have ~5k or so.. Considering buying established website.

Hey everyone. I have around 5k(can maybe get more if i partner up with a friend) and no debt. I want to get into making money online, and i've looked around on shopify, flippa ect. I don't have too much experience with these things so I'm not really sure what to do here. I understand most of the websites that are sold on there are trash and not worth it. Should I start fresh or buy something that is already making a couple of bucks a month? I don't really mind how much it makes I just want something I can manage without knowing any crazy coding knowledge or anything like that. I really don't know what exactly i'm looking for though, not sure if i want to do like wordpress, ecommerce, service...ect. I'm really just trying to figure out how to put this money to good use. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Even idea's such as buying and selling would be something I would be open to. I'm pretty techsavy, and I already make a little money online doing beermoney(earnhoney, perk, instagc, yoolotto, rewardabletv) . Thanks a lot in advance for your responses and ideas!



Submitted October 09, 2017 at 05:26PM by deathtrigga http://ift.tt/2wIFo4o

Comments