Best place for VideoLab?

I have two IPs that I can work with (one at home, one at work) and so I'd like to leave a phone in my desk drawer and earn a little beermoney while at work. I have EngagemeTV running at home, so the deskphone will have to run VideoLab.

Currently, it looks like BonusBitcoin pays the highest per cycle (375 Satoshi, 1.8¢ US, at today's rates), however, it's in BTC and there is a 10-day waiting period before funds are actually available, and after that you have to hit 50,000 sats before you can get a fee-free transfer...)

EarnHoney has 1.5¢, for desktop only, which is second highest I've found. Plebs with phones get a, still respectable, 1.1¢. Unfortunately, they have that strange rotating 5-day cash-out schedule, so my inner JG Wintworth ("It's your money, use it when YOU want!") gets a bit aggravated.

InstaGC pays 1.4¢ and has really fast payments. However, by my math, I should be earning at least $1/day and I'm getting closer to 78¢... (I currently have my home VideoLab phone on this one)

Is there another site that offers higher pay or faster cashing out on OfferTorro? Earn.gg has it, but it pays 750 points, which is .7¢, if my math is correct. On the flip side, they pay FAST with a low minimum).



Submitted October 10, 2017 at 10:47AM by Thelordkyleofearth http://ift.tt/2kEJdGo

Comments