Few questions...

Hi all,

Im new to phone farms and the idea of passive income from these sort of websites. Ive been running earnhoney on 5 tabs on my laptop for a week or so and on the first night I made 3 bucks within 4 hours or so and then the rest has been slow due to not understanding some mechanics so I have some questions.

  1. Where can i view "viewability" for ads? I see youtube videos with a bar that becomes green for viewability and I didnt know this was a feature until recently.

  2. Is there a reason to run 5 tabs on my laptop since 4 arent being "viewed," is the additional profit negligible in that case or even 0?

  3. I have an old smartphone that I want to use as well (note 2) and everytime I run videos on it, no ads play. Im guessing this is due to some kind of ad blocker on my smart phone browser (chrome), but i cant seem to figure out how to stop it, any suggestions?

  4. A lot of guides recommend tvglee and the other things, but whenever I run them, I don't get ads on my computer or my phone so I've been just using the default "watch" tab on earnhoney, is there an app I can get for tvglee for my smartphone or maybe can someone tell me why no ads run on my laptop for it/if thats a common occurrence?

Thank you all very much, it's a bit hard to find detailed information on this on beermoney/this subreddit. Thanks once again.



Submitted September 22, 2017 at 12:46AM by Haddock97 http://ift.tt/2xVJGKj

Comments