Does anyone manage to keep Swagbucks ncraves available if you're also running other passive methods in the household?

Last year I never had a problem running, SB, Perk, Checkpoints, YooLotto, and Earnhoney at the same time. This year I can't seem to keep ncraves available no matter what I do.

I stopped Earnhoney hoping that would help (and because it mostly stopped paying). I barely use Perk (same reason). Checkpoints is dead to me, same with YooLotto. But I have started using Koinme and Earnably since ncraves disappeared.

Every once in awhile I get ncraves for a few days and then they disappear again. If I knew I could consistently keep ncraves I think I'd be fine with stopping the other programs, I've tried stopping everything for a bit and it didn't help.

Just hoping to compare experiences and maybe figure something out.

--Thanks



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 03:56AM by PesosPorCerveza http://ift.tt/2x2axDI

Comments