Yet another nCrave post...with a twist

Like everyone else it seems I've been experiencing issues with nCraves. Some days I have them, but mostly I don't. I've tried clearing cookies, switching browsers, using incognito, different devices, etc.. I had them for a few hours this morning using Vivaldi but they didn't last long.

The twist is that I can still use videos on instaGC and I'm at an 8 on EarnHoney. From my previous experiences, if my IP was soft banned I would not have access to instaGC videos, and instead of seeing an 8 I would be getting a 7 on the EarnHoney user panel.

I see that others are still getting nCraves so I am a bit confused as to why I don't have any when I'm not soft banned on any other site? Swagbucks issue? Issue with my account? Just unlucky? Time to contact support?

Any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated. Genuinely curious to see if anyone else has the same issue (able to access videos on instaGC and a 8 on EH but no nCraves on Swagbucks).



Submitted August 08, 2017 at 05:14PM by sjeter99 http://ift.tt/2wFItC8

Comments