Who Paid You For/In July? Here is my list.

DISCLAIMER
Some people have objected to this monthly post for various reasons. So Im starting with this disclaimer. I do this full time. Its technically not beermoney for me. So this is NOT typical of most people. But it does show each month what programs are paying and whats working. And it also shows that those that are unemployed, disabled or have other special circumstances, who may come across this subreddit, that extra money can be made with some time and effort and a little investment.
 

July saw another slight decline in overall earnings and I dipped below the $2K mark for the first time in a bit. There were some positives to the month. I had personal record earnings in InstaGC and apptrailers. On the negative side.. Earnhoney was the lowest amount Ive had since the first month or two I was a member. I was hit with an IP block that took the last 1/3 of the month and continued until yesterday. ANNNNND.... Comcast decided I didnt need stable internet for close to a week. Cost me some prime Mturk time and of course the devices kept going down.August is looking up.
 
Im including a revised FAQ along with some footnotes (in italics) for the list this month.
 

Here is July's list

 

  • Mturk - $785.00
  • YooLotto/yooRewards - $193.00 3
  • Checkpoints - $160.00 1
  • Swagbucks - $135.00
  • InstaGC - $93.00
  • Earnhoney - $85.00
  • Perk - $80.00
  • Rewardable - $75.00
  • Prolific Academic - 61.60
  • InboxDollars - $40.42
  • AppTrailers - $40.02
  • KoinMe - $35.00
  • Grabpoints - $26.00
  • Walmart Savings Catcher - $20.02
  • RewardRack - $20.00
  • MyPoints - $20.00
  • Earnably- $15.00
  • ScreenWise Trends Panel - $15.00
  • Applike - $11.46
  • Fetch Rewards - $10.00
  • Prize Rebel - $5.00
  • Sidejoy - $5.00 2
  • Grindabuck - $5.00
  • Mobile Performace Meter- $5.00
  • Radial Insight - $3.00
  • LoadTeam - $2.34
  • VidBounty - $1.00
  • IQ - $0.25

 
July Total = $1947.11
July Total without Mturk = $1167.11

FOOTNOTES
1. Yes its possible to still make money from Checkpoints and totally legal inside TOS. Just remember videos arent the only way to earn
2. Slidejoy took about 9 months to accumulate the $5
3. Includes beta test rewards

 
Thats my list for July. Who paid you for/in last month?

 

FAQ

I'm in need of extra money. Should I persue doing some of this?
Yes and no. There is obviously money to be made. But there are drawbacks. Mturk (there are alternatives but not usually as lucrative) may not accept you (wont accept if outside US), Earnings may be low on programs like EH and other stuff can be a grind. Mobile based earnings means needing devices and takes money and time. I dont want anyone to believe they can sit down tomorrow and be making $2000 next month.

 

I live outside the USA. How can I earn?
Unfortunately most of the stuff I do is either USA only or US/UK/CA/AU. So its hard for me to advise whats available to people outside of those areas. If you live outside those 4 countries I really dont have advice for you. And I dont have much advice for even outside the USA.

 

How Much Time do you spend with this?
Its Hard to quantify. I am in front of a computer ALOT but its not always focused on making money. I have games I play and have scripts that watch for HITs ON Mturk so if something pops thats good I switch over. Plus Im often doing multiple things at once. That said.. there are people who make more then me with less time. Im actually very inefficient.

 
Will you give me advice or help me get started?
Send me a PM and let me know what you are wanting to do or want help with and Ill see what I can do. Just give me some time to respond. With as busy as Ive been on Mturk and such lately, it may be the weekend before I respond. I have been getting behind on messages so it might be a few days depending on how busy I am. Please feel free to send me a reminder if I havent responded. I wont get upset. Last month I got way more PMs then I expected. So please understand I may not get back to you right away. It may not be until later in the week or the weekend. Also if you are available to chat via instant messenger on skype or facebook, include that in your PM. Talking there is much easier then trying to follow reddit formatting.

 
How do you make so much on Mturk. Can you give me any hints?
FIRST THING!!!!!!!! Mturk is no longer automatically accepting people. Some people get accepted right away but most people wait weeks or months before ever hearing anything. BEFORE asking for help, please apply at mturk.com. Ill be happy to help if you have an Mturk account or are newly approved for one. First you should check out the newbie posts at http://ift.tt/29fgj5e And give me a PM and Ill try to help with any questions you have. It may take me a bit to get back to you. Please see the bolded note in the answer above this one.

 
Why dont you get a real job?
Health issues.. and I can nap at 1PM.. and I dont have a boss looking over my shoulder... and I can work naked (I dont.. or do I....)

 
Whats your Device setup?
I know longer feel making my setup public is a good idea. PMs are ok. My setup is in a bit of a state of flux at the moment while I adjust for Perks stupidity

 
OMG! Your electric bill must be a bajillion dollars. Is it even worth it?
My entire power bill was just a bit more then what I earned from Earnhoney this month. And that was with a central AC running almost 24-7. People way overestimate the power this stuff takes. A typical cell phone costs a couple dollars a YEAR to charge. My main laptop uses about 21 kWh a month being on 24-7. That costs me less then $2 in a month.

 
How much data/bandwidth do you use?
About 5.7 TERRAbytes in July.

 
You must have a ton of referrals to make that much!
My total includes about $5 from referral earnings.

 
OMG! You must cheat somehow to make so much!
I do nothing outside the TOS of any of the programs. I consider this income to be a blessing and wouldnt do anything to jeopardize that. Plus cheating just kills programs and defrauds the companies that are allowing me to make this income.
 

Do you have to pay taxes on all of this
Yes on most of it. There are some exceptions but the majority of this income is taxable. Most of these companies dont issue 1099s but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay taxes. Please consult a tax professional if you have questions on how to handle taxes on "beermoney" income



Submitted August 15, 2017 at 08:25AM by themightyox http://ift.tt/2uXDJq2

Comments