New user - my results & questions

I started using earnhoney 36 hours ago and I've made $18 so far. Is that too much money too fast? My current "farm" can have up to 40 completely visable windows on 1 computer, but I've found that around 20 works best, because with any more, the lag cancels out the benefit of additional windows. As for the "Did you enjoy the last ad" popup I might have found a solution, and I'm testing it overnight, but if anyone has other ideas/solutions please let me know. Does anyone have a favorite bzztv site? I'm mainly using tvglee atm, but maybe using a few of each site could speed things up. The only problem is the "did you enjoy the last ad", so if my solution doesnt work, I'll have to find something else.



Submitted August 16, 2017 at 10:37PM by AloeAlan http://ift.tt/2vFpObZ

Comments