$HD not adding up correctly

Hi everyone, I'm hoping that I can maybe get some help with this. I am new to using earnhoney. I am noticing that the amount of HD that I have to start with, and the amount that I have earned so far in the day has not been adding up correctly at all. For example, my starting balance for today was 1,979, my earnings show 373.1, but what it shows at the top for the amount that I have is 2,184.

I have sent an ticket in last week, haven't heard back, and tried to message on facebook as well with no response.

Is this normal for it to not add up? I've noticed this has been going on everyday for over 2 weeks, I thought it would fix itself, but it hasn't. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for any help.



Submitted August 21, 2017 at 06:26PM by MitsukoSouma305 http://ift.tt/2v8IGgM

Comments