Want to really make money?

So I have a bot that will run EarnHoney while you are afk on your PC; I've made around $50 in 30 days and have ran it for a total of about 10 days (thats constant) and i only have 4gb of RAM, if you have 8GB or more of RAM you can run 10+ BuzzTVs or more and make even more every day.

First thing I want you to do is sign up as my referral, this bot is only going to work on an account that is referred by my account (because any other IP that randomly pops up, such as you sharing it, will get banned, including yours)

Im only going to trust about 5 people with this bot. I have the license for it and I will share it with a couple people; must have some sort of reputation somewhere.

sign up:

http://ift.tt/2tE8N0D

then PM me with your IP your going to be using and the name you referred under me as.

Or add me on skype actually, i barely get on this account, just add this username to skype and let me know you signed up(and also start gaining some $ on there, check out the rewards; paypal gift cards/amazon gift cards/visa gift cards/etc

real money to be made, but only for a few people. you must be already working to make some money on there yourself before messaging me or ill just skip to the next person

this isnt a scam honestly looking for 5 referrals under me to also run this bot, and make sure you can run it aleast 10 or so hours out of the day to make it worth both of our while.



Submitted July 11, 2017 at 06:45AM by FoKilPt http://ift.tt/2v7drlO

Comments