VIP Redemption - Shows Delivered, Not Received

My daughter and I have both had this same issue. Anyone else?

We started using EH about 2 weeks ago. Have had great success with standard redemptions, but our VIP redemptions have had issues.

1) VIP redemptions do NOT process in 24 hours. Ours processed at the same time as our standard redemptions, but the VIPs used more EH$ and have a low weekly limit.

2) We had no trouble receiving the emails for our standard redemptions yesterday but still have not received our VIP redemptions that were processed at the same time. (Note: I've checked SPAM and Junk folders and searched all folders. It's not there.)

I'll be emailing support, but I wanted to allow 48 hrs for the email to show up first. Meanwhile, I thought I'd see what others have experienced.



Submitted July 29, 2017 at 06:12PM by ccbutterfly http://ift.tt/2w9XmMJ

Comments