Videolab "Offer not Available"

Is it just me or does videolab in Offer Toro not work anymore for either desktop or mobile? For over 2 weeks now if I go to the videolab offer and try to access it, I get sent to a screen that says "Processing your request....Please wait" and then get sent to a screen that simply says "Offer Not Available" No error code or ip ban message, just a black and white screen with text on it regardless of my ip(I tried accessing it at work with a totally different IP) or browser. I was getting that screen while still getting plenty of ads with Buzztv and an all green user panel. I can still access and use videolab desktop and mobile on other sites without problem as well as access the other videos on those sites without problem. Anybody else getting this or is it just me?



Submitted July 20, 2017 at 04:05AM by geaux124 http://ift.tt/2thqa4Z

Comments