Help, videos ask if I want to try a different channel and then freeze!

I recently started using earnhoney, but I have found it completely pointless so far because every little while (after earning like $0.005 or running for 10-15 Minutes) it asks if I want to change the channel and just stops playing. I read that it does this every few minutes, and if you don't click anything then it's supposed to start playing again, but no matter how long I leave it sitting it never does anything and I need to force my browser to close and then log in again. Is there a way around this? If not I find it completely not worth it as I'm not going to babysit it to the point of taking the time to log in again all day. thanks for the help guys!



Submitted July 07, 2017 at 12:47PM by Holtzmanator http://ift.tt/2uUHXiE

Comments