earnhoney support not responding

Does earnhoney support ever respond? I referred my brother who lives with me and he had his account disabled and earnhoney didn't gave any one reason but a list of reasons why it may be. I and my brother responded back that there must be some mistake and he have never used any vpn or bots or violated any buzztv terms and he has only one account. Now we both live in the same household but I thought you are allowed to have one account per person and that multiple accounts per household is still allowed. He was able to get amazon and paypal gift cards for the first few weeks and then his last redemption was denied and he haven't done anything differently. So I'm confused on what happened and I and my brother replied back to the compliance team on July 11 and its been over 2 weeks now and there is no reply. The specifically said in the email sent stating that they disabled his account, "If you think this action was in error, please send an email to compliance@earnhoney.com." So I was wondering does anyone here had this issue before and how long does the compliance team respond back. I know this has to be an error because he has't done any violations of the rules listed in the email and would like to get this fixed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!



Submitted July 26, 2017 at 01:30PM by btyanks http://ift.tt/2h3nLsJ

Comments