Earnably.com & Engageme.tv Passive Earning – thoughts since latest update... Yes, you can still earn $100 per month with this combination. And a new VideoLoyalty streaming addition…

Hi again everyone. So if you are new to this, please see my old posts with detailed info on getting set up: https://redd.it/6ewl4m & https://redd.it/6jnvj4. For those who have signed up for an Earnably account with my referral info, I have a new private sub /r/EarnablyTips/ for our team to discuss current issues and figure out how to maximize profits while not bogging down these boards. As an update to my earnings, I just hit the $200 mark after two months… http://ift.tt/2vah0bu

So, Engageme.tv pushed a new update to their app last week that changed the way they do business with ad caps – at least for the time being. It does sound like ‘the people have spoken’ and they working to revert back to old payouts and cap rules for their mobile app. (Actually, there is even talk about bumping up the timing of making their android app have no ad cap at all- just like the website.) But anyway, for the time being, we are stuck with some additional things to ‘keep us in check’.

Earnably has also added a new video stream in cooperation with earnhoney- VideoLoyalty can be accessed through the Earnably.com webpage under the “videos” section. I will go into more detail about some quirks below.

I have been testing these systems for the last few days and it appears that the kinks are slowly getting worked out. Again, please keep in mind that Earnably is still a new company and, in some respects, it is growing faster than they can handle currently; but they are working very hard to make this profitable for us and them.

There are ways around things like the “are you still watching” popup that I share on my private sub, but some things you just have to deal with…

  1. Point Reduction: Points earned per ad have gone from 1 to .8 for every 3 ads watched – this had to happen otherwise their business would have gone under. I get it. It is still the best payout ratio you will find. Hopefully once the bugs are worked out of VideoLoyalty linked with Earnably, you will be able to more than make up for it.

  2. VideoLoyalty: If you are one of the ones who has this running smoothly, good for you! Mine finally started working yesterday. Earnably had to do some stuff on the back end to make this work better for everyone. So, For the next 4 weeks, you will be earning 1 point for every 3 ads before it is also reduced to .8 points after the promotion. There is a catch with 1 point per 3 ads in that it is not totally passive. If you select the option for 9 ads is worth 2.4 points, that is entirely passive and you are able to earn 24/7 with that one. Set it up next to Engageme.tv on your computer and you are golden. It also appears there is a 1 device limit right now with them.

  3. The Engagme.tv App: Yes, this has been a real struggle for me too lately. What was once my best point builder has become quite a disappointment. Earnably changed the daily advertisement cap limit from an overall limit of around 800,000 views per day to a user-specific limit. This user limit is unknown, but there is some algorithm used to determine how many each person gets. I believe there are several factors in play here and this is what I’m gathering based upon feedback I’ve heard so far… Age of account is a factor. Newer accounts produce more ads to retain the users. Tapping on the ads to open the webpages once in a while appears to give you more runtime on the app the following day. (This makes sense that if you are earning money for Earnably, they will allow you to watch more ads- thereby not wasting them on people who don’t watch the ads at all.) I have found that the ad cap is device specific- Therefore, if I get capped out on one phone, I am not necessarily capped out on another. This might be a bug that is being fixed, but I hope not.

  4. VideoLab: “No offer available.” This will be up and running again soon, but it’s not right now. Too bad. Keep checking on this. When it’s up again, it is a consistent 24/7 earner.

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out and I will assist you as best I can. If you sign up with my referral, you can join my sub and get access to more info on making this system even more passive, as well as help and tips from our team. Have fun and happy earning!

Referral Link: http://ift.tt/2qDsUrb

Non-ref links: http://earnably.com & http://engageme.tv



Submitted July 17, 2017 at 01:28PM by stymie789 http://ift.tt/2tyNQRj

Comments

  1. I used your link so I hope u get refferal, can u tell me how to get rid of continue watching message?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ops forgot to put email neo2gen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment