Attention sites using log in captchas, captcha glitches are costing you members

Hello, recently ive noticed a few sites who have started using log in captchas. I have no problem with a normal captcha. you know the old school type this image captcha. Although i really see absolutely no point what so ever in it because I seriously doubt a log in captcha will stop any fraud what so ever.

Anyhow these newer style captchas with the pick the picture options have been glitched all to hell lately. some times they work and sometimes they just continually go on and on and on with no end.

Prize rebel recently implemented these captchas then removed them in a short period of time.

I can tell you that personally i am not going to waste five minutes of my day refreshing my screen until i get a captcha that works just so i can use your site and make money for you.

i just sat trying to log in to earnhoney for 6 minutes until i finally got a captcha to work. after finally getting logged in i decided i changed my mind about using the site.

from now on if you absolutely think you must have a log in captcha and you decide to use the type with the select this image option then I am just going to avoid your site until the problem is fixed.

Their are to many sites out there that do not require me to waste 5 minutes trying to make a faulty captcha work before using them.

If your site has this i would suggest fixing it.



Submitted July 18, 2017 at 07:17AM by wadarbr549 http://ift.tt/2u5f1XM

Comments