Swagbucks and......

I have a pretty decent (for me) farm going. Income is good. But I'm thinking of getting started with swagbucks just to add that one more stream since perk is slowly declining for me.

I work 60 hours a week and do surveys and check ins on my phone because I have a couple hours down time a day and I am in a heavily commercial populated area. My wife is a stay at home mother and tends to my 6 computer's and numerous phone's daily.

My question is this, if I start Swagbucks and run videos on a pc (or multiple if it's allowed) and I run the various surveys, videos, and other items on mobile, what are the ban rules?

Also, what other money earning pc sites should I avoid while running Swagbucks? I heard earnhoney, instagc and another get you banned while running simultaneously. I just want to set up for maximum efficiency and the least amount of bans. If you don't feel comfortable discussing openly then inbox me please. I'm also not looking to get rich quick, slow and steady for extra income is all I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance.



Submitted June 22, 2017 at 12:57PM by teamtacoextreme http://ift.tt/2sFKgWL

Comments