The death of the honeybee

I am originally from Maryland and I just moved to Boston. Brand new ISP I had directTV now I have Fios. The devices I used were getting old so I sold them on ebay and use the money I made to buy new ones so i Decided to make myself a new account on earnhoney and start fresh.

Result: The very moment I signed up with a brand new device with a brand new ISP/IP I was already "soft ban" I know this whole soft ban thing isnt 100% bull shit but there is no freaking way that this isnt in some part earnhoney. Just not possible.

This company is going down very soon, from what I understand it all new users are auto soft ban, the vet users are quiting the site single file because they are gone from being one of the best to mentally dysfunctional.

I know a lot of people still bash people who speak against earnhoney and for the life of me the only reason why is because they only use one device and are happy that they are so happy they are making a quarter a day.

Favgames or who ever is the new rep here , I hope you are reading this.

Old users quiting New users cant use the site

Does that sound like your site optimistic future?

I dont understand why dont you just start to slowly start switching advertisers? If all your advertisers use the same 3rd party verification service which is the reason why this so called soft ban is happening then how about you just start looking for some that use a different verification service maybe one thats less strict ???



Submitted May 13, 2017 at 02:08PM by RRinfo http://ift.tt/2qDFw5Y

Comments