Has anyone been getting dialog popups?

I have been getting dialog pop ups from Earnhoney and Koinme. All of them are obviously spam and scams (cept maybe the reload page dialogue, which is equally as annoying since I didn't used to get that before).

This makes earnhoney and koinme rather unusable since I depend on their passiveness yet they stop loading pages when the dialog popups start appearing.

I scanned my computer using AVG and Malwarebytes and found nothing. So these seem to be embedded within the webpages themselves.

The dialogues state the websites that they originated from.

Examples being:

"5terpt.com"

"pc-virus-369n3lv.info"

"f-91-pipe.com"

"b-marketable-87.com"

I tried blocking them by blocking their javascript access through chrome. I also tried blocking chrome notifications. Unfortunately nothing worked.

Does anyone experience this? Does anyone have a solution?



Submitted May 04, 2017 at 10:02PM by Navi45 http://ift.tt/2pLOYRq

Comments