Earnhoney once asked us for suggestions let's bring that back

90% of all other Beermoney sites are not effected when we get soft ban. The only other thing that I experience an issue is I can't watch videos on swagbucks and as far as instagc I know people say there watch video section is also a indecator but idk about that since I also get the 9999 when I'm not soft ban and from time to time I am able to watch when I am soft ban.

Where does koinme, engagme.tv and all the others get the ads from?

I honestly think that the smartest play that earnhoney could make is just trying to figure out where the other sites get the ads from and try to get into that space. Right now there are taking it in the ass from these 3rd party verification networks so instead of bending over they should move on.

When something isn't working you either bend the knee and try to get it to work or you move on to what does. Right now they are bending the knee when they should be looking into alternatives.



Submitted May 12, 2017 at 04:04AM by LoudLerker http://ift.tt/2r11Eqw

Comments