10-50 USD weekly for quick tasks on your browser (proof of payment and history included)

Proof of payment, since I don't want you guys to keep scrolling and reading if you're not convinced.

This site is also available worldwide, with tasks for everyone, and not just for US citizens unlike survey sites and the like.

Spare5: Earn online for tasks you can finish in less than 60 seconds, and you really don't even need to stress your brain to make extra money from your desktop.

Some bullet points:

  • Payment is through Paypal (Unverified accounts are ok) once a week every Friday/Saturday depending where you're from, as long as you have a minimum of $5 earned that week.

  • You need to be over 18 years old

  • I got all of my earnings by doing tasks from my desktop, so mobile phones are needed, but there are additional tasks there if you want to earn more

  • Tasks seem to differ from country to country. It’s international, but reports from different users seem to imply that certain tasks are more available in some countries than others. I’m from the Philippines (Asia) and I’m still earning a lot, so it’s not like one of those sites who are only lucrative for US citizens.

I have to mention this early, but Spare5 isn't a consistent day-to-day job. You can earn $10 one day, and just a few cents the next. It all depends on the availability of jobs, and your level in the site, and I'm starting to think it depends on your country as well. I'm from Asia but I still get jobs, so I don't know about the availability in other countries.

But it's still a good way to make extra money, and a decent (a few times a week) routine would net you at least $10 weekly for a few minutes of work, more than $50 weekly if you took it seriously (take any and all jobs available when they appear).

Let me repeat, there are drought days, and there are rainy days. You just have to check back into the site periodically.

Spare5 has also had a major overhaul this month, which got more tasks available and a lot more variety. They can still be finished in a minute or so.

As someone from Asia (Philippines), I've had trouble looking for paying sites that are not only for US citizens. Surveys, paid to click, watching videos, etc; I tried them all. Spare5 basically gives you tasks for pay; tasks like creating keywords for image search results, grouping hotel reviews to their specific topics, identifying cars in a picture for computer processing; etc.

Most of the jobs that I had to do though involved putting boxes on cars in highway pictures. That's basically it. It's supposed to help computer programs differentiate cars from the road, and you have to simply drag your mouse and create a square around cars. You don't really have to use your head, you can do it on your breaks, and these tasks pay out at 5-10 cents for a minute of work putting up boxes on pictures.

There are also image tagging, as well as categorizing fashion or medical items, but unless you have a good grasp on the field, I wouldn't consider doing them since they require you to "think" and would take longer than making boxes on vehicles.

You have to do tutorials first before getting to the paid tasks, but the tutorials are easy enough to learn and are fast enough to finish. After you register and do the tutorials, you can start taking paid tasks that are available. You take them, and your money will be pooled to your Spare5 account until every Friday of the week, when your stored payments will be sent to Paypal (which doesn't have to be verified).

If you work online / at home, or if you're just online a lot, maybe you can give this a try. You can easily amass $10+ daily for doing a task here and there when you have free time. Best part is that it is international, and won't have to require you being in the US. It's easy money, and you get your payments quickly and on time every week.

It can get a tad boring though, but it's spare change you can get when you have free time - and if you do it regularly enough, you can get a lot of money for really no effort.

Anyway, I hope you try it. I tried Clixsense, Earnhoney, Swagbucks, etc. Never earned a dime. I used to do a good $7 daily on Postloop, but they shut down. Spare5 was the first site after Postloop where I actually had the money go to my Paypal, instead of just in your account on the site, never to see the light of day.

If you sign up under my referral, Spare5 says that for every $10 you make, I get a bonus $2, while you also get an additional $1. The bonus will be given every $10 you make until you make $100. So I hope you consider signing up under me if you thought this was helpful, and well, good luck to you international guys out there who can't earn anything in other sites.

Good luck!

Referral link / Non-Ref link



Submitted May 23, 2017 at 04:59AM by RedRocketsGlare http://ift.tt/2qKcKiS

Comments