You've been temporary disabled for 48 hours?

So, I got an email yesterday saying that my account had been disabled for 48 hours. Claiming I broke terms of service which I didn't, all I did was redeem all my balance 100 dollars from 2 months of ad watching, so this... seems very shady.

I got this generic message.

I am sorry to report that your account has been disabled for 48 hours due to activity that is against our Terms and Conditions.

We do not support or allow any of the following behaviors:

Using data centers to route traffic or originate traffic Using proxies or VPNs to route traffic or originate traffic Using any open source relays or other technologies that mask or change IP address Using of any bots or any automation software In general, we allow a single human using EarnHoney.com from a small number of computers and mobile devices without connecting through any 3rd parties. Any other usages are not permitted.

Any body else get this type of message? did they give you the rewards you cashed? Because I'm afraid they won't give me the rewards I earned. I sent them an email saying its probably a mistake but I just want to know if anyone else has had this experience and what the outcome was.



Submitted April 04, 2017 at 10:18AM by BeerMiner http://ift.tt/2nThNud

Comments