What the hell is going on with redemptions?

So EH owed me 4 x$25 amazon cards. They didnt pay, so I contacted support, who told me that I had some AdGate offers that were pending, and I would be credited the 16th.

Then, yesterday I got 6 emails from EH (yes 6) with redemption codes. Two of these emails contained codes that Amazon said there was an "error" with. I am not sure if its because they sent double emails for two of them and that is the error is you try to re-use a code?

Anyway, today I still have two of the 25 amazon cards listed as pending.

So yeah - I guess its perfectly fine since I got paid everything I was owed, but they owed me 4, they sent 6, and it says I still have 2 pending? Anyone know what the deal is?



Submitted April 12, 2017 at 06:12PM by Wookiefoot79 http://ift.tt/2p9YP2T

Comments