Not getting credit on anything

I know this has happened frequently over the past few months, but over the past few days, it seems like every ad that plays gives me zero viewability squares and zero credit. I've tried switching between TVGlee, MatchedCars, and others, and nothing seems to be working. Examples of ads that aren't crediting: Stiolto, Nursing Home one, Illinois Lottery, Tennessee ad (TNVacation.com), etc. Over the past five minutes, I just watched one of each play, with the TN ad playing four times, and I got zero credit or viewability squares.

I'm logged in and everything. Tried clearing cache and whatnot. The ads seem to be there, but there's no credit coming from them. Is anyone else running into these issues?

EDIT: Hey, I just got a Super 8 ad to show viewability squares! That's one ad in 12, that I've kept track of. No idea why the others aren't crediting. Is the new credit fixing stuff still in effect, i.e. will users get credit for these non-crediting ads?

EDIT 2: Now Stiolto and Dougherty nursing home just credited once. I've got no idea what's happening. I didn't even reload anything. Can someone help clear this craziness up?



Submitted April 13, 2017 at 04:21AM by TimRoxSox http://ift.tt/2oC4ot2

Comments