No autoadvance on Matched Cars with Linux

I run an Ubuntu desktop that runs EH. I am trying matchedcars because the earnings on EH are so bad at the moment.

Trouble is the videos are not auto advancing and I have no "Autoplay Next " checkbox.

I tried my windows laptop, firefox and same page and that does have a Autoplay Next checkbox and happily autoadvances the videos ...

I can see:

<h4>Sponsored Ads</h4> </div> <div class="clearfix visible-xs-block"></div> <div> <div class="checkbox"> <label id="autoplaycontainer" style="display: none"> <input id="autoplay" type="checkbox" checked> Autoplay Next </label>

of the linux page which is the same on teh windows.

I am confused. I have cleared caches, i dont remeber history and nothing makes any difference

Any got any thoughts?



Submitted April 03, 2017 at 05:57PM by flibble06 http://ift.tt/2o3mW4Y

Comments