Internet bottleneck?

Hello, fellow beermoneyers, I was wondering what internet speeds you all are running?

I've always kind of been someone who likes to upgrade technology a lot, so I started with a lot of devices for beermoney apps. I will often run 13+ windows of earnhoney, engageme.tv, koinme and the like, then I have mobile devices for perking. In order to use the internet to watch videos or whatever for my enjoyment, I find that I need to tone it down a little. However, some days and times of day are better than others. Sometimes I can still run 10 windows on my computers plus all 5 phones and my husband has no problem streaming on our TV at the same time. Other times, I need to stream less if I plan on using the internet for other things at the same time.

So, I am wondering if I should increase my internet speed, or if my videos becoming stuttery has more to do with peak internet use times? Does that make sense? What speeds do you all have?



Submitted April 04, 2017 at 07:20PM by xombiesue http://ift.tt/2o0DMB5

Comments