Has anybody been getting ads consistently?

I dont know if it is because of my location (NY) but I have not been able to get more than 10 cents or so these past few days. The most peculiar thing is that I seems to get a few ads after midnight (yoolotto style) and then thats it. Nothing the rest of the day. I'll probably get 1 ad if I exit and restart/click on buzztv again.

This all happened after the myriad of flash problems that happened after chrome 57 installed. (which I still haven't fixed completely)

(And yes, I have been switching from chrome and chrome canary as well as vivaldi)

From what I have heard, chrome has effectively broke flash on all of its systems (chrome,canary and chromium browsers).

So does anyone have any suggestions whether I should look for an alternative browser or somehow downgrade chrome to a usable version?



Submitted April 19, 2017 at 04:35PM by Navi45 http://ift.tt/2oMqx7P

Comments