Automatic Redemption

Im curious if anyone else has had this happen recently...

Long story short, I had a bit over 2000hd in my account and I was going to redeem for 1 $5 amazon and 3 $5 paypal cards. I went through the usual redemption process for the amazon and one paypal card. But upon putting in the verification code on the paypal, I noticed my HD was significantly lower then it should have been. When I went to check, I found out the system automatically redeemed my points for another 2 $5 paypal cards.

First I thought I just blanked it out and forgot I did the other two, but even on my phone I only have gotten 2 text messages for authentication.

Ive emailed support about this just to let them know, but curious if this is a normal occurrence or something new? I generally do save up to 2000hd and redeem for this same set of GC anyway. So maybe they have a new feature that got activated by accident.



Submitted March 27, 2017 at 03:20PM by Tsukiyonocm http://ift.tt/2nZ2qTJ

Comments