What were your 'golden days' of beermoney?

I actually had 2 golden days/eras for beermoney.

The first of mine was winterbreak 2015-january 2016. I had just found instagc. I found those Coupon Buddy slideshows on the RadiumOne tab. At the time, they paid 2 credits for each completion, unlimited completions. You could open up all the slideshows at once and complete them all at the same time. I would open them all up and just power through all of them an about 3-4 minutes each. I could earn ~$2/hour if I was really trying. I did it a few weeks, earning $2-$5/day, but I became bored with it and it became tedious. I figured itd always be there. Shortly after, they fixed this 'exploit' Only 1 tab open at a time, required to wait 5 second before going to the next slide, and adblockers must be turned off (itd take around half a minute to load the page due to all the ads.)

Second era was summer 2016. I had all the time in the world. Discovered Earnhoney. About $2/day there. I also found clixsense and it was really easy to earn. Practically unlimited ads and a 16% earning bonus. I would make ~$4-$5/day. Then it became tedious and a chore. Then school started and I had much less time to work on there. Would only make ~$1 a day because of schoolwork and trying to fit in other things I wanted to do. Compare that to now with few ads and no PayPal reward on clixsense and how little to earn there is on Earnhoney anymore, I really miss it.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 01:28PM by Scar20Grotto http://ift.tt/2lNnR8j

Comments