so after 2 days break will the numbers be back to normal?

/u/favgames

I keep hearing that if your numbers are low in control panel take a break and when you come back they will be normal again is that really true? if so And how long will it last till they go back down again?

what about switching to earn honey videos for those 2 days?

the thing i don't get is there is low numbers even for the ones i did not even do.. like earnhoney android i never ran a device with android on eh but have low rates.. same as millmd which i never see in the list but yea shows the low rateings..

same with eh videos its 1/1 even tho last time i ran those was months ago.. is it because i just haven't ran it in a long time?

i contacted support and they told me they don't see any issues with my account and should be good to go, and they say they don't see why my numbers would be low and they will have to look into that and will get back to me, But said again they don't see anything wrong or me doing anything wrong.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 02:30PM by gordesky1 http://ift.tt/2mx8uyW

Comments