PSA: Respect and kindness, it goes a long way

I really didn't want to do this but I feel really compelled to do so being /r/earnhoney is kinda my go-to sub (I mean I almost live here...just need someone to help me move my desk lol). So yeah, here goes...

So I'm sitting here reading through the sub and catching up with posts/comments and I must say, I'm not sure what's going on in this sub anymore...one thing is for sure though, I can honestly say I don't like it. This used to be a nice little place where everyone got along, people respected each other and helped each other out. Here lately it's gotten very sad with all the negativity going on, throw in the rude/disrespectful comments, and then you have people wanting to burn favgames or EH at the stake. I must ask this, is this all really necessary, does it really solve anything? I totally get the frustration, I at times have issues with stuff myself, problems come and go though...you can either stay, be patient and deal with the growing pains, or you can leave and never look back. We are all adults here and are free to do as we please, no one is forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do.

In the end, I think we could all learn to be a bit more positive and that includes myself. I'm hoping there are some others that are on the same page, I suspect there are but I'm sure there are others who will feel that this was unnecessary and that's ok, I know I can't speak for everyone.

I'll end this with something my dad always said to my brother and I when we were children, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If everyone went by that "Golden Rule" the world would be a much better place. :-)



Submitted February 21, 2017 at 11:05PM by gatita_mala http://ift.tt/2maHy8j

Comments