Proof that earnhoney is lying

This is a account that I just made 30 seconds ago just to tell everyone that u/favgames is lying when it comes to the reason we arent getting ads is because our IPs are over used. I can tell you this because I spent a bit of time testing various things.

First I changed my Public IP address my changing the mac address on my router then let my router and modem power cycle. Once complete I checked and I have a completely new Public IP address.

Next I didnt connect my devices to the internet instead I changed the mac address of each one of my devices just in case.Only then did I attempt to connect to the internet.

What that means is as far as earnhoney, ad networks and verification services are concerned this new and current IP address is not blacklisted and my devices have never been used let alone over used or what ever u/favgames is talking about.

When I tested it out the result was all red zeros on the user panel and after I refreshed once or twice I no longer had zeros but it was still all low numbers after I went on a bunch of sites to get cookies best part was left it running for 5 hours on 2 devices and not a single HD.

None the less I decided to keep testing.

I was over my grandmothers house last night. She only got internet for the first time in her life back in December. The one and only thing she does on this brand new laptop I got her for Christmas was use skype to see her grandkids.

I went on a few car,movie,game websites for the cookies. Then created a new Earnhoney account. Then went to user panel and some how it was at first all red 0s then after like 10 refreshes only the first three rows were 0s and the rest were just low numbers.

I ran Matched cars, TV min, and Gleeone at a time also even tried videos that were on Earnhoneys main site and somehow not a single ad in the 4 and a half hours I was over her house.

Final test.... My brother recently moved to the opposite side of the country to Boston. I asked him to facetime me and together we made him a EarnHoney account. Also like me and my na-na he had all red zeros at first then just half of them with a few red rows. He set his laptop , his wifes laptop, and his windows tablet and went to bed. 7 hours later he woke up and balance was 0.

Are we honestly supposed to believe that a 86 year old lady who doesnt even fully understand what the internet is somehow got her IP ban by advertisers because she used skype to much? By to much I mean maybe 30 min every 2-3 days.

And my brother who has been living in Boston for for less then two months and never even heard of beermoney before I told him about it 34 hours ago somehow got his IP ban from ads too?

u/favgames There is no possible way thats the reason we arent getting ads. Honestly u/favgames I am guessing that you just assume that what is happening is our IPs are getting blacklisted and no one from these verification services actually told you this. I PROMISE YOU THAT IS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING. If there is a problem anywhere it could only be ether from your end or the ad networks end and no where else. I will assume that it is possible that some users might have just used dozens and dozens of devices and got themselves black listed but there is no way that the main issue that an overwhelming majority of the users are facing is we all got our IPs ban since im pretty sure that 90% of the people here have been using earnhoney since day one and the rest have been using other beermoney sites for years and years like myself. How can you say that my IP is black listed when I just started using earn.gg three days ago and I get none stop ads from engagme.tv

If this is some shady shit from your ad network or networks then test it out yourself. You have had a bug with crediting ads isnt it even remotely possible that the bug was worse then you thought and it might also be preventing a large number of users from getting anything more then a penny or two a day?



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 04:20AM by thowawayaccount11233 http://ift.tt/2lq4Beg

Comments