Earn.gg VS Earnhoney

I have been posting left and right about the fact that I stopped beermoney over a year and ago and just recently picked it back up. As for as passive desktop earnings go I am only aware of who platforms which are Earn.gg and Earnhoney.

I am basically gonna write downs the pros and cons as I understand them and please correct me if im wrong because all the research I did back in December that made me want to jump back in to beermoney was the fact that earnhoney is just awsome. But I have read many posts about how users are comparing Earnhoney to perk as they are now, not to how perk used to be.

So

Both sites are passive. Both sites are easy to use. Earnhoney pays out weekly Earn.GG pays instantly. Earnhoney doesnt have a paypal tax Earn.gg Does have a small paypal tax. Earnhoney has a well established reddit page operated by there staff Earn.gg doesnt even have a reddit page

From that list I would rather set all my devices to earnhoney but

On a daily basis there are more and more posts of people saying that there ads arent crediting with earnhoney. Not only that but some people are even saying they have not had a single point in over two months. Personally im not one of them I do make alomst $1 most days with earnhoney but I am running a few more devices then I would like.

If I do start using earn.gg can someone please be honest with me on if they have issues, how much can I make with 5 windows tablets? And is there a device limit?



Submitted February 23, 2017 at 01:24AM by DamnYouStannis http://ift.tt/2mnSheN

Comments