Broken Watch

All right, we've hit something like 3 weeks of Watch being exceptionally problematic for many users (yay for all y'all for whom it's working just fine, but that's not the case for me or for a lot of other people), and I would like to know if anyone has found a solution yet?

I don't mean the adblock 4-hour ban; I mean ads that won't load, videos that won't load, and essentially, the fact that every playlist - even when accessed by a direct link - just sits there sullenly in videolessness, forcing you to manually click through each video in order to receive credit.

Has anyone figured out WHY? Has support issued any suggestions? Has anyone managed to fix this? Or should I just shake the dust from my feet and move on to some other GPT site? (I tried EarnHoney earlier this month, but that site seemed to be in the middle of a lot of issues, too.)

NB: Ncrave still works for me no problem.



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 11:34AM by LibbyLishly http://ift.tt/2m96bos

Comments